Backcountry Progression Camp
The plan: 23-24 Aug
2 day trip- fly in early Saturday morning, ski out Sunday to Snow Farm.
Ideally we’d like you to have done a little touring before, to be comfortable in your gear, and be a confident off piste skier so that you’ll get the most out of the weekend. But we’re happy to talk to you about options.
There is a wide variety of terrain, from the labyrinth of easy angle slopes and valleys to steeper chutes. We will make plans accordingly to the ability of the group and snow condition and safety aspects.
- Helicopter flight in to Rob Rosa
- Transport to Wanaka Airport and Pick Up at Snow Farm return to Wanaka
- Accommodation = 1 night at Robrosa Huts, sleeping bags provided
- All food & energy snacks – lunch, dinner, breakfast, lunch.
- Storage of any gear or valuables while girls are on the trip.
- Ski touring equipment