Canterbury- Women’s Mountain WOW Wellness Retreat
NEW for 2013!
Do you want to meet a group of like-minded ladies to adventure with?
Want to make the most of a week’s holiday from work?
Book it in now: 3 separate events that flow into each other.
Come to one, two or three
1. 7-8 Sept: Porters- Backcountry safety and Ski Touring
2. 9-13 Sept WOW Wellness retreat
3. 14-15 Sept Mt Olympus Final Fling
|Sun 8th||yoga||Porters||Porters||optional arrival at Enviro Ed Centre||Enviro Ed Centre|
|Mon 9th||arrival at Enviro Ed||Broken River||Broken River- safety clinic||Broken River-night ski||Enviro Ed Centre|
|Tues 10th||yoga||Craigieburn||Craigieburn||workshop||Enviro Ed Centre|
|Wed 11th||sleep in||Cheesman-1hr ski instruction||walk into Temple||yoga or night ski||Temple Basin|
|Thur 12th||yoga||Temple||Temple||walk out of Temple||Enviro Ed Centre|
|Fri 13th||pack up Enviro Ed||Mt Olympus||Mt Olympus-END or stay!||chill||Mt Olympus|
|Sat 14th||yoga||Mt Olympus||Mt Olympus||Mt Olympus||Mt Olympus|
|Sun 15th||yoga||Mt Olympus||Mt Olympus||Home or stay!|
9-13 Sept WOW Wellness retreat
- Ski 5 club fields; Broken River, Craigieburn, Cheesman, Temple Basin and Mt Olympus
- Night skiing
- Discounted ski passes
- 5 nights in warm accommodation at the Environmental Education Centre, Craigieburn Forest Park, on the Broken River road.
- 1 night at Temple Basin
- yoga- optional, you’re welcome to stay in your bed/ read your book!
- 1 hour ski technique lesson session
- Ski maintenance session
- Transceiver search and backcountry safety session
- Nourishing food for your mind and body
- Healthy, hot and filling on-mountain lunch
- In house chefs for dinner
- Good company, stories and exchanges.
- Inspiring speakers/ dinner guests
- In-house masseuse
Cost: $640, students $595
- ski passes -we have negotiated a great deal
- massage- very affordable
- transport to mountains- we will help arrange carpooling to get there and also between mountains during week.
interested? Register here