Sat 20 April
Mission WOW presents a unique adventure for women mountain bikers at Glentress, Peebles, on Saturday 20th April 2013. The camp will be coached and inspired by the exceptional crew at Dirt School, bringing women riders of all skill levels together.
The goal of the event is to provide a fun, non-threatening environment that encourages beginner riders to progress their skills, and experienced riders to challenge themselves and step up their riding to the next level.
Come for the day or stay for the weekend. Saturday will see women gather at Glentress for a day of coaching with Dirt School. Sunday will be an optional purposeful practice day, with plenty of experienced riders around to help.
- New to the sport?
- A regular rider whose reached a plateau and needs a boost?
- Feel a bit unconfident in certain situations?
- Feel like you’re almost there but just not getting it all right?
- Want to iron out some niggles in your technique?
- Want to ride with an experienced mountain bike coach?
- Want to take a short cut by tapping into Dirt School’s experiences rather than learning yourself?
- Registration for MISSION WOW @Glentress
- Goody bag
- Bike maintenance session
- 6 hour coaching session with Dirt School, ratio 1:6
- optional purposeful practice ride on Sunday
BYO lunch and snacks
Max total participants 12. You will split into 2 ability groups, with 6 in each group, and we will have stations that each group will rotate around throughout the day.
check out the video from last year